Fwd: datadump from 11g R1 to 11g R2

From: <lyallbarbour_at_sanfranmail.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 2010 14:19:30 -0500

Just to answer my own question, in case anyone was wondering. There's a note on Metalink, that this is not recommended yet. The errors i got were about OLAP not being installed on the target database. They are just warnings that it was trying to import OLAP back in and couldn't. Workaround was specifying the import with parameter

version=10.2

Lyall