RE: MOS down again

From: <oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 09:03:10 -0500

Hmmm... appears is the key word. It certainly is not functional enough to continue playing with it. I have a short day so I'm lucky enough to just come back next Monday and leave it at that. Those with production issues may suffer.

Joel Patterson
Database Administrator
904 727-2546

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org
[mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On Behalf Of Bill Ferguson Sent: Thursday, February 04, 2010 8:32 AM To: martin.a.berger_at_gmail.com
Cc: ORACLE-L

Anybody upset with MOS can try to complian to Chris Warticki (Oracle Sr. Customer Support Manager) through his blog at: http://blogs.oracle.com/Support/

If your problem or complaint primarily with the interface, then you can try the same approach with Richard Miller through his blog at: http://blogs.oracle.com/supportportal/

Hope this helps.