Re: MOS down again

From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 12:30:00 +0000

Thanks all

if anyone is interested in Grid Control 10.2.0.5 when you setup proxy credentials for communicating with MOS then by default these also get applied to the agents (and then typically communication fails) There is a setting on the patching setup page to fix this. Unfortunately however I can't at the moment click apply because of MOS being unavailable. All the test buttons work but it seems that when you apply the settings Grid actually tries to download a pointless file.

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA