Re: RAC for dev env

From: Andrew Kerber <andrew.kerber_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 15:10:48 -0600

Are you using enterprise or standard edition? Depending on feature usage, is it possible for you to save money by using SE on a dev/test cluster set up with couple of VM's? Even if you need some EE features, it might be possible to test some features on an SE cluster. That would be better than no testing at all.

--
Andrew W. Kerber