Re: Network transfer rate on Oracle

From: Karl Arao <karlarao_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 14:50:45 +0800

Thanks Greg,

I see two values..

Do I need to add "bytes sent via SQL*Net to client + bytes sent via SQL*Net to dblink" to get the total network traffic?

bytes sent via SQL*Net to client

1

Total number of bytes sent to the client from the foreground processes

bytes sent via SQL*Net to dblink

1

Total number of bytes sent over a database link

  • Karl Arao karlarao.wordpress.com