Re: If you allowed to keep only one book on Oracle - Which book it will be?

From: Cary Millsap <cary.millsap_at_method-r.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 11:05:00 -0600

A site I really like for questions and answers is stackoverflow.com. There's not much Oracle momentum there yet, but I think that's a function of awareness. Maybe if a few people here dive in, that will change. I think it's a fantastic ecosystem for rewarding competence and (let's call it) "attenuating the cruft."

Cary Millsap
Method R Corporation

http://method-r.com
http://carymillsap.blogspot.com