AW: Constraint violation in spite of trigger with sequence

From: A. Stiebing <>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 15:52:48 +0100

There are other triggers, but none which have the string 'num' in them.

I also tried a

select a.trigger_name, a.*
FROM all_triggers a,
  all_triggers b
WHERE a.trigger_name = b.trigger_name
AND a.table_owner    = b.owner
AND lower(b.table_name) LIKE 'foo'
or lower(b.description) like '%foo%';

to check if any other trigger points to the table maybe - where there could
be better ways to check these, I suppose.
...and this select(max)...was only to demonstrate that this had been done
one time, yes
Regards, A. Stiebing