Re: Any possible way to view global temp table data for another active session?

From: Kellyn Pedersen <kjped1313_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 20:05:58 -0800 (PST)

Unless someone else is aware of magic that I'm not, I agree with Sir Baldwin below.  I had a few GTT that we used in our old mart code and I hated data issues that I couldn't track in the darn things as they happened!

Kellyn Pedersen
Multi-Platform DBA
I-Behavior Inc.
http://www.linkedin.com/in/kellynpedersen www.dbakevlar.blogspot.com

"Go away before I replace you with a very small and efficient shell script..."

From: Steve Baldwin <stbaldwin_at_multiservice.com> Subject: Re: Any possible way to view global temp table data for another active session? To: brent_day_at_comcast.net
Cc: oracle-l_at_freelists.org
Date: Monday, February 1, 2010, 4:31 PM

I'm almost certain the answer is <NO>.  If you want to do this you'll need to use a 'regular' table or some other IPC mechanism.