Re: Radiohead lyrics in Oracle RDBMS code

From: <Laimutis.Nedzinskas_at_seb.lt>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 08:48:06 +0200

Because part of my personality is still a developer I used a simple search word "what":

strings oracle|grep what

/*This is my personal favourite. Very typical: */

      I do not know what to do here, yet

Entered - what's my ID, get worker ID.
Entered - what am I, return process type.
Entered - what oracle product is running.
Entered - what's my process name.

I'm a creep, I'm a winner, what the hell am I doing here.I don't belong here - radiohead
ProcessCallback: ncrowht_what

Client SQL - don't know what D_CONSTR is for

trying to write less than what has already been written

trying to read less than what has already been read

             Thomas Roach
             <troach_at_gmail.com

Sent by: ballester.david_at_gmail.com oracle-l-bounce_at_f cc reelists.org ORACLE-L <oracle-l_at_freelists.org> Subject Re: Radiohead lyrics in Oracle 2010.01.26 17:41 RDBMS code Please respond to troach_at_gmail.com

The Apple App store actually has an app for embedding lyrics in Oracle binaries.

Yup,. there's an app for that! :)

On Tue, Jan 26, 2010 at 10:11 AM, David Ballester < ballester.david_at_gmail.com> wrote:

      Count until 10 and the RIAA will try to demand Oracle...

            strings oracle.exe | grep radiohead

            #define STRING "I'm a creep, I'm a winner, what the hell am I

--
Thomas Roach
813-404-6066