Re: Raw Logical Partition on AIX for OCR

From: amit bansal <amit.bansal82_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2010 09:44:03 +0800

Sanjay,

I have configured 10gR2 RAC on AIX and our SA was able to provide us 1 GB volumes for OCR and Voting disk. Oracle Clusterware installation docs for AIX lists down steps to create a volume group and the raw volumes inside it. Refer to following

http://download.oracle.com/docs/cd/B19306_01/install.102/b14201/storage.htm#sthref539

Regards
Amit
http://askdba.org/weblog/