Re: Updating 100 M rows table

From: Sanjay Mishra <smishra_97_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 13:56:10 -0800 (PST)

Jared

There are some new rules added due to communication changes which were same from Last 10+ years. Earlier it was never subjected to this big DML operation and so nothing was planned accordingly. Company was purchased by other big company  and they had the different rules which has affected the data and so we have to plan the changes.

Sanjay