Re: Updating 100 M rows table

From: Sanjay Mishra <smishra_97_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 13:49:14 -0800 (PST)

No table is curently not partitioned due to partitioning License.

From: Sanjay Mishra <smishra_97_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 13:33:04 -0800 (PST)
To: <oracle-l_at_freelists.org>
Subject: Updating 100 M rows table

Can  anyone suggest some experience with big updates. I had at table with 30 column (non-Lob or LONG) in 10g and has few indexes. I need to update 20 million Records of 100Million, what is the best appproach. We can use nologging as it is not having any DR associated with it and Database is not in FORCE Logging.

TIA
Sanjay