Re: OTN downloading problems

From: Dba DBA <oracledbaquestions_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 09:42:48 -0500

over the years I have had periodic problems downloading from oracle support. sometimes i was able to download if i switch browsers (IE to firefox) and sometimes, I need to get someone with a different computer to download patches for me.

I have had alot of problems downloading on my current work PC (IE or firefox, windows XP). I have to get someone else in the office to do the download.

I have not been able to figure out why. someone with a similiarly built computer sitting right next to me can download.