Somewhat OT - Instant poll

From: Stephane Faroult <>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 13:24:51 +0100

   I'm working hard on some video introductory SQL course (which I shall not post on Youtube, because there is a full ecosystem around the videos so that people can practice) - a first draft is ready for the first module (out of twelve, 5 of which will be freely available), and Lesley, who reads my prose, and I, would be very thankful if we could have some feedback about the SPEED, especially from non-native English speakers - it looks good to me but on the other hand I know the material :-).

It's at

I'll remove it later in the day.

email me directly, please.

Stephane Faroult