RE: OTN downloading problems

From: Mathias Zarick <Mathias.Zarick_at_trivadis.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 17:57:40 +0100

hi there,

i experienced the same problem. I has something to do with cookie handling.
I managed to download after I switched to another old firefox profile with
historic stored cookies.
So if you can download .. do not touch your oracle.com cookies. If you delete or update them, you cannot download any more.

Mathias