Re: UI to the Oracle Scheduler

From: Bradd Piontek <piontekdd_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 08:35:51 -0600

The only GUI interfaces I know of are via Database Control or Grid Control. Grid Control has access to the Databases job scheduler as well as its own Global job scheduler which can run jobs on your entire Grid infrastructure.

Bradd Piontek
  "Next to doing a good job yourself,

        the greatest joy is in having someone
        else do a first-class job under your