UI to the Oracle Scheduler

From: Louis BROUILLETTE <Louis.Brouillette_at_uqtr.ca>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 09:27:42 -0500

We have lots of batch jobs (in an old
application) that we would like to rewrite in PL/SQL. These jobs have to be scheduled by end users. The Oracle Scheduler (from 10g) has all the features needed except for the user interface (unless it's there but didn't see it). We need a really simple one (on the web) that end users can use to schedule jobs (one-time job, recurrent job, etc).

Has anyone ever seen anything like that ? I guess we're not the only ones who want their users to be able to schedule their jobs by themseves.

Louis Brouillette
Chargé de projet informatique et technologique (DBA) Université du Québec à Trois-Rivières
Tel: (819) 376-5011 ext. 2435
Email: brouille_at_uqtr.ca