RE: RMAN delete obsolete

From: Aragon, Gabriel (GE, Corporate, consultant) <"Aragon,>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 14:49:48 -0500

Wow, long time no working with robocopy, anyway I think Roger cant use it as per his comments.

Roger, you can create a small VBS code for this, not an expert, did it some time ago, a simple google search will give you answer..

http://www.google.com.mx/search?hl=es&q=vbs+%2Bdelete+files+older+than&m eta=