RE: Anyone going live with 11.2 in Q1 or Q2?

From: Herring Dave - dherri <Dave.Herring_at_acxiom.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 17:51:46 -0600

We'll be going "live" with 11.2 in mid-Feb, with a 4 node RAC + DG under RHEL 4.8. Anything has to be better than 10.2.0.2!

Dave Herring | DBA, Acxiom Database Services

630-944-4762 office | 630-430-5988 cell | 630-944-4989 fax 1501 Opus Pl | Downers Grove, IL, 60515 | U.S.A. | www.acxiom.com Service Desk: 888-243-4566