RE: new Patch Set Updates released

From: Kellyn Pedersen <kjped1313_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 14:57:05 -0800 (PST)

you'd think they'd just update the darn instructions....I know, I ask too much sometimes... :D

  • On Wed, 1/13/10, Allen, Brandon <Brandon.Allen_at_OneNeck.com> wrote:

From: Allen, Brandon <Brandon.Allen_at_OneNeck.com> Subject: RE: new Patch Set Updates released To: "Kellyn Pedersen" <kjped1313_at_yahoo.com>, "oracle-l_at_freelists.org" <oracle-l_at_freelists.org> Date: Wednesday, January 13, 2010, 3:51 PM

I found MOS Doc ID 861507.1 that confirms the problem you mentioned with the phBaseDir parameter for opatch.

Thanks!

From: Kellyn Pedersen [mailto:kjped1313_at_yahoo.com]

Oh and that command doesn't work!

opatch prereq CheckConflictAgainstOHWithDetail -phBaseDir ./8833280

Try instead:

opatch prereq CheckConflictAgainstOHWithDetail -ph ./8833280