Re: new Patch Set Updates released

From: <lyallbarbour_at_sanfranmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 14:57:51 -0500

I'm not really sure what you mean by "complex ordering". When there's a new CPU out (like today or yesterday or whenever this January one came out), the home page for grid pops up with a bunch of new Critical Patch Advisories. I had fifteen of them waiting for me this morning. But, there's only one patch for each version... It's not really complex. The Deployment Procedures have a set of rules it goes through to apply a patch to a Database, a different set to apply a patch to an Application Server, etc. I don't know what IDM stands for.

I hope i answered your question.
Lyall