RE: Find the latest SCN # in phisical standby

From: Jiang, Lu <Lu.Jiang_at_umassmed.edu>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 12:12:06 -0500

Thank you Laimutis, Jinwen and Kellyn for your helpful inputs. These made me feel more clear. I did not realize v$standby_log has so much detail info (thought it was just like v$logfile). Laimutis, you are right, the most important thing is that all the committed data in primary is also in standy and no data loss in case of disaster happen to primary.