Re: Windows refusing connections

From: Jason Heinrich <>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 12:48:41 -0600

(Including list)

I'm waiting for a definitive answer from the sysadmins to be sure, but it doesn't look like there's a software filewall running on this server. Also, connections *usually* work: in fact, I've not seen any errors on connections from outside the box (the monitoring script is running on the same server).

Jason Heinrich