Re: [HUMOUR] What kind of DBA are you?

From: Dba DBA <oracledbaquestions_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2010 09:14:39 -0500

and my personal favorite

Forum Crazy DBA: These are the guys on the usenets and on otn who criticize questions that people ask and belittle people. They always respond with

version, OS, etc... even when it is not relavent to the question.

Then tell people they are stupid for not including this. These DBAs appear to be related to the forum crazies on Star Trek and science fiction sites who belittle people for not know what part of which star trek episodes some archaic techno-babble took place in. When William Shatner was on Saturday night live and went to his fans "have you ever kissed a girl?" he is referring to them.