Re: multiple character sets on windows X64 server

From: <niall.litchfield_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2010 14:50:35 +0000

Short Answer - No.

Slightly Longer Answer - No but really and truly there is very little reason to do anything other than unicode for a database these days - excepting perhaps if you live or work with some of the native multi-byte character sets that have slightly unusual encodings (HK chinese from memory for example).

Niall