RE: sql question

From: Blanchard, William <wblanchard_at_societyinsurance.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 13:48:09 -0600

This is what I use to get the previous month.

SELECT TO_CHAR(ADD_MONTHS(SYSDATE, -1), 'YYYY/MM') FROM dual;

WGB -----Original Message-----
From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org
[mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On Behalf Of Joan Hsieh Sent: Tuesday, January 05, 2010 1:41 PM
To: oracle_l
Subject: Re: sql question

there is some confusion with the question. My question is how to always get the last month of the data? The job was set to run on 2010/1/15, then I need to get 2009/12 in the where clause.

Thanks again,

Joan