RE: sql question

From: Blanchard, William <>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 13:48:09 -0600

This is what I use to get the previous month.

WGB -----Original Message-----
[] On Behalf Of Joan Hsieh Sent: Tuesday, January 05, 2010 1:41 PM
To: oracle_l
Subject: Re: sql question

there is some confusion with the question. My question is how to always get the last month of the data? The job was set to run on 2010/1/15, then I need to get 2009/12 in the where clause.

Thanks again,