From: Ric Van Dyke <>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 08:27:45 -0600

No what I see is not normal in our experience. We have collected like data from many other systems and have only occasionally seen these two being equal. This time around 99% of the data has them equal.

I saw that note too but it didn't seem to apply to our situation.

Thanks all for your input.

  • Ric