Re: Document 465968.1

From: Martin Berger <martin.a.berger_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2009 09:20:06 +0100

Kurts explanations remembered me of the way, many oracle documents are seperated into public and internal parts: In many documents, lines starting with a _at_ are shown only 'internal'. If my memory serves well, this goes back to the old TAR-handling forms- application.
maybe you want to ask the support analyst if this can be the case in Doc:465968.1 too.

br
  Martin