RE: Document 465968.1

From: Joel Slowik <jslowik_at_cps92.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2009 12:46:46 -0500

I second that.

I do not see any substeps past substep 4 for step 11, however I can confirm that it does appear as though it is missing scripts since it claims that logging in as 'sqlplus "/ as sysdba" will add a missing privilege in the db11g database.

The standard recompile script? Utlrp.sql?

Confidentiality Note: This electronic message transmission is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you have received this transmission, but are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact Continuum Performance Systems at {203.245.5000} and delete and destroy the original message and all copies.