Bit OT : diff bet'n business continuity and high availability

From: _JP_ <>
Date: 24 Dec 2009 10:57:29 -0000

(Sorry for this bit OT discussion. Would stop such posts in future ... if it is not acceptable on this list)

I was asked (in an interview sometime back): about the difference bet'n high availability solution and business continuity solution.

For me - both sound similar except - BCS is from business perspective and HAS is from technical perspective.

Is that right ? How would you guys have handled this question ?

Thoughts ?!!

~ jp ~