RE: Different export times using sys or another user.

From: Powell, Mark <mark.powell2_at_hp.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 14:42:37 +0000

How about including a few minor details like the full Oracle version, the name of the export utility in use, the actual export command, and information on where the command is issued from in each case?

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org [mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On Behalf Of Guillermo Alan Bort Sent: Monday, December 21, 2009 9:23 AM
To: oracle-l-freelists
Subject: Different export times using sys or another user.

So, I have a user, FEXP, with the export full database role. Is it possible that if I call a full export of the database it takes longer (a LOT longer) with the FEXP user than with SYS?

All other parameters are the same, and the export is on the exact same database.

just curious.

cheers.
Alan.-