Re: diff

From: David Pintor <painterman_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 14:33:28 +0000

Where are exactly the limits on what is off-topic and what it isn't?

Even if this is an Oracle list and I agree that we should talk about Oracle here, I think the subject might be of interest to most DBA's, specially those working on Unix servers. It's not like if the question was about how to bake a cake or something.

Also, I presume you will agree that any good DBA *must* have good OS skills, which makes me think that this question is not completely unrelated.

Unfortunately, I don't know either the solution for Noor's question, so if anyone can help I would be glad to know the answer :-)

Thanks!

David