Re: Force Logging and Standby's 10g Solaris 64

From: Terry Sutton <terrysutton_at_usa.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 23:56:36 -0800

Chris,

You do NOT need to rebuild the standby. If you the put tablespace that had the issues into backup mode on the primary, and then copy the datafiles to the standby (i.e., replacing the existing datafiles which have the corruption), you can then resume recovery on the standby without issue. Be sure to take the tablespace out of backup mode on the primary after copying.

--Terry