Re: ASSM and high volume concurrent inserts

From: Surachart Opun <surachart_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 01:21:10 +0700

  • Allocate size Table on tablespace (avoid extend tablespace by auto) alter table ... allocate extent ...

or create use tablespace specify extent size(create tablespace with uniform extents)

- Partitioning Table/Index
-  Enough ITL on the block (INITRANS)
- No Indexing
- No integrity checks (Foreign keys, not null constraints)
- Increae Buffer cache (if it's to small you'll early end up with I/O)

Good Luck
Surachart Opun
http://surachartopun.com