Re: plan_table performance

From: K R <kp0773_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 07:57:48 -0800

I truncated the table and tried . and getting the same waits issue. the plan is taking somewhere around 20-30 sec to come out. I did a stats too but it do not seem to be helping .

Normally I do the explain plan in TOAD but to rule out any slowness caused by TOAD I tried doing it in sqlplus in database server but it still the same .

it is a bit puzzling .