RE: plan_table performance

From: Roberts, David (GSD - UK) <"Roberts,>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 15:49:25 +0000

How many rows are there currently in the plan_table?

Have statistics been gathered on the plan_table?

Not that I'm necessarily advising you to analyze the table, I'm wondering if the current statistics, if they exist actually reflect the current contents of the table!

Dave

David Roberts
Senior Developer

www.logica.com

Logica UK Limited
Registered in England and Wales (registered number 947968) Registered office: 250 Brook Drive, Green Park, Reading RG2 6UA, United Kingdom