Re: Oracle DBA blogs

From: Robert Freeman <>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 23:10:57 -0800 (PST)

My blog is listed in my siggy below...

 Robert G. Freeman
Oracle ACE
Ask me about on-site Oracle Training! RMAN, DBA, Tuning, you name it! Author:
Oracle Database 11g RMAN Backup and Recovery (Oracle Press) - ON ITS WAY SOON! OCP: Oracle Database 11g Administrator Certified Professional Study Guide (Sybex) Oracle Database 11g New Features (Oracle Press) Oracle Database 10g New Features (Oracle Press) Other various titles
Blog: Check out my new blog series on installing Oracle Database 11gR2 on Windows using VMWare!

From: Niall Litchfield <> To:
Cc: ORACLE-L <> Sent: Wed, December 16, 2009 11:38:35 PM Subject: Re: Oracle DBA blogs

you can get a large list using Eddie Award's orana.infocomplete with handy categorization Mostly I keep up, sort of, with that using google reader. Then you won't have any free time any more! Ones I like that may not be there - indexes and cbo Alberto Dell'Era - cbo Doug Burns - performance (and life) Dutch middleware/java people - proof that there are java guys who know what they are about. Martin Widlake - dba and life

I rather like Kellyn's blog as well which is quite new

On Thu, Dec 17, 2009 at 12:13 AM, Anurag Verma <> wrote:

>Hi all,
>Could you let me know any good Oracle DBA blogs. (Not APPS DBA blogs).
>Just to read during free time...
>Anurag Verma,
>Database Administrator
>ERCOT(Electric Reliability Council of Texas),
>Texas 76574

Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA