Oracle RAC installation and minimal steps needed to (uninstall) Enterprise and (reinstall) Standard Edition

From: Pradeep Chetal <Pradeep.Chetal_at_mformation.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 15:58:55 -0500

Hi,

We had to install Oracle Standard Edition and we install Oracle Enterprise Edition by mistake. If we need to undo, do we need to re-instal all CRS, ASM, and DB - or can we just do the DB part? What are the minimal things needed.

Thanks,

  • Pradeep

Pradeep Chetal
Sr. Director - Infrastructure Architecture

Mformation Technologies Inc.
Switchboard: +1 732 692 6200

Visit WWW.MFORMATION.COM and see how the MFORMATION SERVICE MANAGER can help you to transform your business

This message and the information contained herein is proprietary and confidential and subject to the Mformation Confidentiality policy statement, you may request a copy by emailing info_at_mformation.com

--

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Wed Dec 16 2009 - 14:58:55 CST

Original text of this message