Re: adding lines

From: Jared Still <>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 12:30:40 -0800

2009/12/15 Noor Mulla <>

> Everything is fine such that unrecoverablen (n is getting printed)
> Please change it --
> Is it just me, or is anyone else getting a little miffed that a hosting
is using a free resource such as Oracle-L to make up for lack of training?

Noor, have you opened up the man page for sed/awk/whatever?

I would recommend a good shell book for you - my favorite is Kochan and Wood's "Unix Shell Programming"

There are however many available that cover the use of shell and utilities.

Please read one.

If I am out of line here, please let me know and I will gladly apologize.

Jared Still
Certifiable Oracle DBA and Part Time Perl Evangelist Oracle Blog: Home Page: