Re: New Survey

From: Jared Still <>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 12:20:24 -0800

An OT response here:

I once tried using survey monkey for a survey.

It was quite a surprise when my survey was cut off at 100 users. That's the limit for free surveys.
Paid surveys are on a subscription basis.

I have used Mister Poll for several surveys without any such restrictions.

Jared Still
Certifiable Oracle DBA and Part Time Perl Evangelist Oracle Blog: Home Page: