RE: New Survey

From: Goulet, Richard <Richard.Goulet_at_parexel.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 13:48:33 -0500

William,

        I have no problem with developers having READ ONLY access to production, staging, and QA. It gives them an ability to research problems with the app without always having to bother me. Beyond that no I do not approve of developers having access to anything other than DEV & I like to throw them all out on a monthly basis so that I can "rake out the sandbox".

Dick Goulet
Senior Oracle DBA/NA Team Lead
PAREXEL International