Re: [SEMI-OT] Oracle to cloud or not to cloud?

From: Jeremiah Wilton <jwilton_at_bluegecko.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 05:48:09 -1000

Oracle has a group of people dedicated to cloud computing, software built to support it, and reserved spaces at conferences for speakers on the topic. I think this is just an example of Larry being his exuberant self.

I'll post links to my and others' papers and presentations layer today if you are interested in Oracle on Amazon's cloud.

Regards,
Jeremiah Wilton
Blue Gecko, Inc.
http://www.bluegecko.net