Re: Monitoring multiple application servers with grid control

From: John Piwowar <jpiwowar_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 11:41:51 -0800

Let's try that again; who knew that accidental combination of keystrokes would send a message? :-P

It was a recommendation from a security whitepaper; my link to it is now broken, so maybe the opinion has been revised, but based on the filename it seems to be from OpenWorld 2006. I'll see if I can dig up a working reference.

--

Regards,

John P.