Re:adding lines

From: Alessandro Vercelli <alever_at_libero.it>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 12:51:04 +0100

Hi Noor,

awk should be the best tool for the job, but I don't know it much so the following bash could work for your needs:

for FILE in "<your_file_list>"
do

    vi -c "1,\$s#infile '#infile '/DDUMPS/sybase_dump/out/DATACITI_MASTER/Oracle/#g|wq" $FILE done

The instruction between "do" and "done" must be on a single line. Make a safety copy of your scripts before doing.

Hope it helps,

Alessandro