RE: sqlldr

From: Noor Mulla <Noor.Mulla_at_hcl.in>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 13:23:35 +0530

Below(trailing mail) was the question?

We want to make changes to the programs responsible for creating the oracle load script and control files

Incorporating monitoring of our SQLLDR jobs into our migration programs(checking load errors)

Example:

sqlldr DATACITI_MDE/today05_at_GERD_UAT_NJ7 control=Oracle/dbo_DATACITI_MDE.trans_acknowledgeme

nt.ctl direct=true columnarrayrows=10000 readsize=104857600 log=log/dbo_DATACITI_MDE.trans_ac

knowledgement.log bad=log/dbo_DATACITI_MDE.trans_acknowledgement.bad discard=log/dbo_DATACITI

_MDE.trans_acknowledgement.dis

After [adding a line after each sqlldr invocation]

sqlldr DATACITI_MDE/today05_at_GERD_UAT_NJ7 control=Oracle/dbo_DATACITI_MDE.trans_acknowledgeme

nt.ctl direct=true columnarrayrows=10000 readsize=104857600 log=log/dbo_DATACITI_MDE.trans_ac

knowledgement.log bad=log/dbo_DATACITI_MDE.trans_acknowledgement.bad discard=log/dbo_DATACITI

_MDE.trans_acknowledgement.dis

#check for existence of bad file. if it exists, send email with log file attached

Thanks & Regards

Noor