RE: OEM 9i delete database Catch-22

From: Mark W. Farnham <mwf_at_rsiz.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2009 10:14:23 -0500

Good one, Tom. I was about to suggest a fresh install of OEM as least amount of work to accomplish the goal. But I think dropping and possibly adding a node back beats that.

I still might consider a fresh install of OEM if all the dbs still in service could talk to the latest, greatest release. But that depends on who is paying for the effort and whether they want the cleanest forward looking environment or the least cost to clean up right now.

Did that solve it for you, Dan?

mwf