Re: SO let me get this right about AWR

From: Nuno Souto <dbvision_at_iinet.net.au>
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2009 20:41:50 +1100

We use Statspack everywhere, given that AWR cost so much. Now that we are licensed for AWR with grid, I find out that Oracle has no way to port the historical information I have in statspack to AWR, all three yars of it, rendering AWR's historical analysis useless. Great... (NOT!) They really went out of their way to make AWR useless for folks already monitoring their dbs, didn't they?
Ah well: I suppose it's fun watching them shooting their collective feet off...
--
Cheers
Nuno Souto