Re: MOS: Mystifying the user community (SR #3-1090025121: Report Issue with this site)

From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 20:35:10 +0000

I'm afraid I see no evidence at all that any data modellers were let anywhere near the new MOS. plenty of UI people though. I'm afraid the internal error messages that seem to pop up from time to time, well Ok at least once a week, tend to evidence this. Still next time someone suggests that "flash" in the english sense websites scale we know where to point them.

Niall

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA