Re: MOS: Mystifying the user community (SR #3-1090025121: Report Issue with this site)

From: <DENISE_at_wvnvaxa.wvnet.edu>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 09:27:45 -0500 (EST)

I recently had an e-mail telling me that the answer to my question was posted to an SR that I could view. Couldn't find it anywhere even when I put in the number directly. Found out that My Oracle Support shows me only technical SRs and this was a general question SR. I didn't try adjusting my "dashboard" since I was afraid I might lose the technical ones. Denise Gwinn
denise_at_wvnvms.wvnet.edu