Re:progress of silent installation 11.2

From: Alessandro Vercelli <alever_at_libero.it>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 15:25:19 +0100

I googled for SHOW_INSTALL_PROGRESS_PAGE and I found:
#Name       : SHOW_INSTALL_PROGRESS_PAGE
#Datatype   : Boolean
#             shown.
#
#             This page shows the current status in the installation. The
#             current status includes the product being installed and the file
#             being copied.
#
#Example    : SHOW_INSTALL_PROGRESS_PAGE = true
SHOW_INSTALL_PROGRESS_PAGE=false

My lay opinion is about a terminal issue

Alessandro